Thank you for being willing to serve at Unity Christian Music Festival 2015!
Each year, more than 700 volunteers are needed to make the music festival a success and we are thankful for each and every person!
While we have always had hundreds of volunteers, we believe that the most accurate name for each of us is Servant and so we plan to emphasize this in many ways this year.
Our hope is that everyone’s experience can be enhanced by making a conscious commitment to be Servants and not just volunteer workers. To that end, we are asking each volunteer in 2015 to take the added step of pledging to be the best servant they can be, in whatever job they are doing.
NOW is the time to submit your volunteer application for Unity 2015!
- ABILITY TO STAND OR WALK WITHOUT ASSISTANCE FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME
- Attend the training and on-site orientation session
- Youth volunteers must be 15 years old by the festival date and placed with an adult volunteer
- One Unity 2015 volunteer t-shirt
- Free concert admission for each scheduled work day
- Prize drawing entry for each scheduled work day
- One parking pass per family per day worked
Volunteer Application Process
After review by the Unity 2015 Volunteer Committee you will be notified either by email or telephone if you have been selected, including the area and scheduled work time(s).
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE HAVE LIMITED VOLUNTEER POSITIONS AVAILABLE. IN KEEPING WITH THE SERVANT SPIRIT OF UNITY, YOUR FINAL PLACEMENT WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE UNITY COMMITTEE BASED ON VOLUNTEER NEEDS.