Come to Camp Unity and experience this hidden gem of Unity Festival. Grace Adventures has created a program for the whole family to enjoy at Unity this year.
Here are some examples of what you will find at Camp Unity
- Archery test your accuracy by shooting arrows at a target.
- Paintball target shoot
- Chalkboard graffiti area: a place to be creative and express yourself
- Climbing Wall: Challenge yourself to new heights as you ascend to the top of the wall
- Face painting: Take part of your Camp Unity experience with you with a neat symbol painted on your face
- Nine Square in the Air: combination of 9 square and volleyball
- Two Gaga Pits: Dodge Ball in the Octagon!
- One in the A-stage area for teenagers on up
- One in Camp Unity for those 12 and under
Hours of Operation
1:00 – 8:00 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Click on any image below to get a glimpse of Camp Unity
About Camp Unity
Grace Adventures has been creating experiences that live on since 1946. Unswerving in their mission to impact people with Jesus Christ, they are dedicated to families and students. Their campus is in the pristine Silver Lake area along Lake Michigan. Enjoy recreation, renewal, and rest in a youth camp, ranch camp, family campground, leadership training, or individualized retreats.
Grace excels at meeting your needs so that you can focus on what is truly precious in life. Discover God’s adventure for you by trying one of their camps, retreats, training programs or family campground. Your experience in Camp Unity is a small glimpse of how they minister to the total family.